This is just about some Weird and Ridicilous Stories from Me.

Friday, 17 January 2014

Today is 17th January 2014.



So.. I'm supposed to meet him today.

He promised to my sister that he would come, because he said, he miss to talk with me.

But, I don't Know..

It might seems, he wouldn't come, right..? I mean..

I'm already telling him all about my feelings, my true feelings toward him.

I knew, he broke up with his ex also, just because his ex confessed that .. she like him true.

I'm afraid.. shivering.. I don't know what should I start first, when he greet me..

I'm just hoping he wouldn't come and greet me..

Eventhought, I miss him..

Much.

It's almost 3 weeks we didn't talk to each other.. uhmm..

And it also, 3 days more, our 3 month together ship..

He didn't said,' Let's break up. ' yet.. so, I still thought, We're still together.

Haha..

Well okay.. I will just wait for him until 12.00 in the midnight on 18th January , then ..

Deact.

Sorry Mr. J... I need to forget you, it's hurt much , kept thinking about you. (':


No comments:

Post a Comment