This is just about some Weird and Ridicilous Stories from Me.

Sunday, 13 April 2014

Thanks For Suggest me this Movie ^^


Koizora - Sky Of Love 

Hey guys! :)
Just wanna share you this great Japanese movie. It was really an interesting movie for sure.
It was a story about a pure love between a guy name Hiro with a girl named Aya. 
They love each other so much, until there's a thing happened and apart them.
But , in the end, they're together back . 

It was adapted from an anime manga actually. Try to read it manga too !



And...wanna know how can I find and watch this movie?
It was... a suggestion from him.
Yet, I still remember about him,
much.

/sigh/ ..


I do remember when he said, "Hey, my face really look alike Hiro when he is in black hair. "
Yes, he is.
Handsome and cool.
Urgghhh... I missed him again badly.
How I wish I can be happy and live like that pic ^

Yea...no for sure.


How I hope I was A person without feelings.

Hey...do you find my blog? I hope you will..haha
So that you can be proud.
This blog only , all, about you. 
/laugh/ ..


bye. Three weeks no online. </////3



enjoy ^^ <3



No comments:

Post a Comment