So , after all what happend, oh, do you wanna know what happend? There's a girl, the one that I've been close before, the one that I told everything to her, all secret and I share all things with her, cheated, dumped me , behind.
Why did I say like that?
Because, she took away my ex-boyfriend away. She's been keep her feelings toward him since my relationship with him. And, when the time come, she talked bad about me, making a fucking fake story, that what makes.. he, lost trust toward me,
forever.
I can't blame him after all, because I broke one promise I made with him. And, for that, I deserve his mad.
But, the thing that I can't accept is, the girl, she must be really happy to have that guy.
But then, what happen now is, they already broke up back.
Happy? Not really, because I told myself already,
you're not going to have anything with this guy, anymore.
But , time come and passed by, I'm in my other account, talked with ,
this guy,
again,
in his other account.
And he got someone else in there too.
Player forever.
So what? I dont care much, just keep talking with him, as long as he didn't know, that it was me.
What will happen if I told him that?
haha... I don't know.
Well... I don't mind anything.
It's definitely forever end. ^^
Still...and yet, I remember this. :')


No comments:
Post a Comment