Uhmm.. What to share.. Oh! So..yeah, Yesterday me and him talk again..
But, with a new way.. and situation..
If he .. being honest with me earlier.. If I knew what I've done can make him..
Lose his trust toward me..
If I knew , If I hold on my promise..
Maybe we will still can talk like before..
Like what I want..
But, it's definitely wouldn't be..
But, Hey, It's better to hear he is keep thinking about me..
I hope I wasn't a good memoriser..
I hope I could turn the time back..and hold on my promise..
It's okay.. You deserve a much better life..
It will be a suck if you keep stuck, hanging on with me.. Right?
I promise I wouldn't disturb you and her anymore..
But..
I realise .. I still want to talk with you and I'm still loving you.
I'll let you go..
I'll never ever blocked you from finding someone else..
I'll pray for your happiness always , Mr. White Horse :)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment